What to Expect After
Most agencies stop supporting you once they’re able to recruit a candidate for you. When you hire virtual staff via Remote Staff, that’s just the beginning of our working relationship.
We’re experienced in managing Filipino remote talent and understand that a productive relationship is built on trust, especially when working in different time zones. We help build and support that relationship by offering guidance and advice or dealing with concerns on your behalf.
We also help set up and onboard your staff member/s with our technology on the Remote Staff Platform.
- Ongoing sourcing and recruitment of qualified candidates tailored to your needs;
- A dedicated Lead Account Officer to support you;
- Attendance monitoring;
- Computer usage reports;
- Screenshot reports;
- Proof of hours worked;
- Payroll management and administration;
- Australian dollar invoice;
- Handling of Philippine statutory requirements and withholding taxes.
The Lead Account team negotiates any cultural differences between Australian and the Filipino staff members. They also handle the Filipino remote workers’ concerns, queries, or requests.
Remote staff get:
- Simple reporting and proof of work systems through our monitoring technology.
- Easy payments through our local corporate payroll process and payroll guarantee.
- Philippine statutory requirements and government-mandated contributions
- Work stability through a redeployment program that ensures continuous employment should an existing contract come to an end.
Access our custom built Remote Working Skills Development Program
The program includes the following topics:
- Create a positive work culture where your remote workers share a purpose and trust each other;
- Plan your process and select tools and technology for effective communication;
- Set goals, clarify expectations, and plan for how these’ll be achieved;
- Foster collaboration and facilitate social interactions for higher engagement;
- Earn your Filipino workers’ loyalty and respect by helping them grow professionally.
For Remote Workers
- How to work effectively with an international client in a remote setting;
- How to be productive amidst the distractions of working from home;
- Understanding international client culture and expectations;
- Using collaboration tools for effective communication via different media;
- Developing and exercising the initiative to be a proactive remote worker;
- Understanding how to utilize the Remote Staff platform.