No one ever accomplished anything worthwhile alone. No matter how talented or brilliant you are, you will need help taking your business to the next level. We want to see your business get stronger with the help of remote Filipino staff so that you are enabled to do things only you can do.
We value attracting and retaining talented and dedicated Filipino staff for ourselves and for our clients, and this fuels everything we do. This is why we invest so much time, effort, and intellectual property to source, recruit, hire and retain only the best Filipino staff to fit our clients’ different needs and budgets.
We firmly believe that happy and satisfied workers make for capable and productive ones that will prove loyal in the long run. The more secure and looked after our people feel, the better they’ll perform as they help carry out your business’ mission-vision and take care of your customers (and you as well).
What to Expect During Our Recruitment Processes?
Our 13 years of experience exclusively recruiting Filipino staff and unique structure greatly minimise the risks and challenges that come with offshore staffing. This allows us to attract and recruit thousands of Filipino talents ready to work with you.
We already know what to look out for when sourcing ideal Filipino remote staff
that will turn out productive, successful, and committed to their clients for the long term.
Our recruitment team invests a significant amount of time and intellectual property to source and recruit qualified Filipino virtual staff that fits your needs and meets your budget.
The workflow below illustrates our recruitment and hiring process.
Our Recruitment and Hiring Process Diagram
Terms of Hire Overview
We understand that small to medium businesses have limited resources, and a lot struggle to find the talent they need. Fortunately, we have hiring options for every stage of your business’ evolution:
- Full-time (8 hours a day)
- Part-time (4 hours a day)
We’ve got arrangements to suit all your long-term staffing needs.
The only arrangement we don’t currently accommodate is short-term, project based work as we want to offer our remote workers more stable working conditions
Terminations and Commitment Conditions:
- You can terminate a working arrangement with a 24-hour notice within the first 30 days of hiring;
- A two weeks’ notice will be required after the first 30 days;
- Pending a 72-hour internal investigation, you can also immediately terminate a working arrangement due to :
- The remote contractor’s failure to repair or upgrade their equipment, software or Internet connection as agreed;
- The remote contractor’s lack of a suitable remote working environment;
Data Privacy , Non-Disclosure and Administration
- We are an incorporated and duly registered company in both the Philippines and Australia. You and your Filipino contractors can rest assured that our contracts cover all bases in looking after both of you.
- Our contract with Filipino contractors covers Non-Disclosure , Data Retention and Data Destruction.
- We take care of all payroll and administrative services, particularly those associated with Philippine mandated benefits, statutory obligations and withholding taxes.
Payment Terms That Keep Our Remote Working Landscape Fair
Proven Work Hours
Your remote contractors will be required to log in to the Remote Staff Platform—our in-house remote work monitoring tool. This platform enables 100% transparency by logging all of your Filipino staff’s working hours,so you can rest assured that you will only be paying for proven work hours—no more, no less.
No Work, No Pay Policy
You will only be charged for your remote staff’s logged worked hours. Unused hours will be credited back to you.
Unused Hours Is Credited in the Following Month
Unused hours are credited to the following month’s tax invoice or if the credit is unconsumed, it can be fully refunded within 72 hours upon request.
We’ve Successfully Helped Clients and Businesses Like You
Don’t Leave Your Recruiting to Chance
We already know what to look for when sourcing capable and productive remote contractors committed to a long-term remote working career.
At our initial 20-minute discovery call, we will discuss:
- The nature of your business;
- Your staffing / role requirements;
- The roles’ expected outcome;
- Your ideal start date for the role;
- The level of commitment you need (Full time and Part time);
- How we can help you fulfill your staffing needs.