Staff ID: 9682
1 week(s) of notice period.
Can work AU, UK and US Business Hours
Work at Home Capabilities
|DESKTOP||1TB HD||6 gig ram|
- Developed Online Learning System using PHP
- Created system designs like ERD, DSD and DFD for web application.
- Developed and maintain web application using Drupal CMS.
- Created modules, libraries, themes and views in Drupal.
- Manage site contents and configuration
- Applied Agile Methodology in Developing Applications
- Handled junior programmers, give trainings and assigned sprint tasks to them.
- Works as a PHP developer
- Develops and maintains websites using PHP and Wordpress as CMS
- PSD Slicing to HTML
- Developing APIs as per client's requirements
- Converting designs to responsive web design
- Customizing and installing themes and plugins
- Integrating APIs for additional functionality
- Gathered data needed to develop a web-based application for Student Portal.
- Designed and documented system design and database schema.
- and PostgreSQL.
- Performed unit testing and system integration.
- Planned and gathered data needed for the development of the Lab Demand Planning Tool (LDPT) software.
- Created several system design tools for LDPT software like Flow Chart, Data Flow Diagram (DFD), Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), Data Schema Diagram (DSD) and Data Dictionary.
- Developed/Programmed the Lab Demand Planning Tool software using several programming tools and database like Visual Basic 6.0 for the front-End and Oracle 10g for the backend. Crystal reports 9 is also used in the system for creating standard reports for the client
- Tested the Lab Demand Planning Tool software using several test methods and procedures in differen test cases and implemented unit testing for the different modules of the system.
- Black box and White box testing were also implemented to assure the quality of the software application.
- Installed and Deployed the Lab Demand Planning Tool (LDPT) software.
- Prepared Business Requirements and Functional Specifications (BRFS) document and User’s Manual for the client.
- Maintained the LDPT software for some other change requests or additional modules needed in the system.
- Provides also user support for any problems encountered in the system.
- Discuss with internal customers on new applications to be developed.
- Developed and Programmed several broadcast and special project applications.
- SOP Music Awards Interface – SOP is a noontime show in the television. The interface was created to help SOP show online vote scores of the candidates to the television viewers.
- This system was developed using Visual Basic 6.0 IDE, ImageX control component and INET component.
- Judge Tabulation System – This system was developed to help judges of different contests of GMA Network to tally and compute automatically their scores in the computer system.
- This system is a client-server application that can be used in a network to pass data/information.
- This system also generates a report for the final scores that have been computed.
- This system was developed using Visual Basic 6.0 IDE, Videocap control component and Winsock component.
- Election 2007 Voting Interface – This program shows television viewers quick count results of the Philippine election 2007. RTX machine or CPU was used to develop this program using Visual Basic 6.0 and Microsoft Access.
- Pervasive Advertising Software – This software was developed for different clients of GMA7 most especially malls. This software is controlled by the server or the users in-charge to manipulate advertisement videos, images and news items in a monitor. The system was developed using Visual Basic 6.0, MS SQL Server 2000 and Winsock component.
- Vendor Data Software (Bluetooth and Infrared Application) – This software is for the implementation of Vendor Data machine. This machine allow users to pay bills, download and upload images, videos and music files in their mobile phones or storage devices. Users can also have photo printing in this machine and generate receipt for the users.
- This software was developed using VB.Net for Bluetooth and Infrared Application, Visual Basic 6.0 for the frontend and MS SQL Server 2000 for the back-end.
- Electronic Raffle and Registration System – This system was used for GMA7 special events.
- The user can register in the computer with his/her information and a raffle ticket number will be generated and automatically send to his/her mobile phone using a GSM modem as an added hardware in the application. The system electronically draw the winner using a randomize system. This system was developed using Visual Basic 6.0 and Microsoft Access.
- Game Show Applications – These applications were developed to give television viewers some information regarding the game show like game boards. Flash animations were controlled by the user in-charge using a server application. These applications were developed using Visual Basic 6.0 and Adobe Flash.
- Debugged and Maintained software applications for GMA Network.
Languages Proficiency (0=Poor - 10=Excellent)
- SAMPLE WORK: Function.js
- SAMPLE WORK: AdobeFlex_by_Melvin.txt
- SAMPLE WORK: StoredProcedures_by_Melvin.txt
- SAMPLE WORK: Sample1.jpg
- SAMPLE WORK: Sample2.jpg
- SAMPLE WORK: Melvin_sample_codes.pdf
- SAMPLE WORK: Melvin_sample_works.pdf
- SIGNED CONTRACT: Offer_Letter___Melvin_Joseph_De_Rama.jpg
- SAMPLE WORK: 9682_Sample_Works.pdf
- HOME OFFICE PHOTO: 9682_Home_Office.pdf