Staff ID: 127006
Can work AU, UK and US Business Hours
Work at Home Capabilities
- Updating, Repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications;
- Designed and Developed Phone report Using Report builder;
- Designed and Developed Databases needs and analysis;
- IT support, Email blast, Candidates Email trackers & train users;
- Monitor Cloud Windows Servers such as Rapidscale & Rackspace;
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems;
- Working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project, to write a specific section of the program;
- combining all elements of the program design and testing it
- testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
- conducting testing and installing the program into production
- reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary
- evaluating and increasing the program's effectiveness
- adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary;
- conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately;
- writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators;
- consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge;
- HTML/ HTML5
- CSS/ CSS3
- MySQL/ MSSQL
- Crystal Reports
- Report Builder
- Batch Script
- Front end and Backend Web Development and Maintaining Web hosting CPanel;
- Implementing Additional functionalities, Classes and Libraries;
- Developing Responsive Website and Implementation;
- Assigning Projects Task to the team;
- Third party application and API payment gateway Integration.
- Charisma CMS
- Designed and Developed Loan Management System
- Maintaining Computer Network Infrastructure and Web Hosting CPanel
- Train users, IT Support, and modified additional requirements of the system
- Adobe Photoshop
- Charisma CMS.
Reason for leaving/resigning: Finish project
- Designed, Developed and Implemented Library/Inventory and Event Registration System
- Designed, Developed and Implemented Data WorldReach survey counter system
- Designed, Developed and Implemented Website module for Credit card viewer/filtering using AJAX code
- Develop data model describing data elements and how they are used, following procedures and using template or computer software.
- Modify existing databases and database management system or analysts to make changes.
- Develop methods for integrating different modules so they work properly together such as customizing the system.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- CRM Designing and making report query template using Jasper report.
- PCs/Laptop Hardware/Software troubleshooting.
- Assembling/Configuring Server Units, modems, routers, switches, VOIPs phones.
- Setup/installing/monitoring firewall filtering security, Creation/configuring users email accounts in outlook and Train users, and answers questions
- Implemented SugarCRM system and customized, configured as per the organization needs
- Received “Employee of the Year 2011” for displaying of excellence, Innovation and Integrity.
- Batch Script
- vTiger, Drupal
- Linux/CentOS 5.1/ Putty
- Develop and Designing system requested and system installation;
- Creating and Reading of different system programs and stored procedure;
- Modifying some existing programs, user’s system support and Monitor Windows Servers;
- Test program or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications of the system;
- Designed, Developed & Implemented eGPMS, Store Mall Upload systems, EWT Importing Tool EWT extraction for all BU’s and IMEX system for Ministop BU.
- MySQL/ MS SQL
- ASP/ VB.Net
- IBM iSeries/JDA.
Languages Proficiency (0=Poor - 10=Excellent)